5 Reasons Why You Should Ditch It for the Cloud
Your traditional PBX has served you well. In all likelihood, it’s already paid for. So you have a certain incentive to stick with it. That may seem like a safe choice on the surface. After all, changing your communications system is a significant undertaking and entails a certain amount of risk. However, it may be far riskier to stay with an out-of-date and underperforming on-premises PBX.
The longer you keep your PBX system, the greater your risks and costs, including:
- System outages and unplanned downtime that harm your business, reputation, and profitability
- High upgrade costs associated with keeping server environments up to date
- Losing ground to competitors with superior communications capabilities—just imagine what your outdated communications say about your business
- Inability to replace critical components as dated technology reaches end of life
- Attrition of in-house expertise required to maintain legacy infrastructure