Introduction & General Terms:
We’re glad you chose to visit wisdominterface.com. We care about your privacy and the information that you share with us and want you to understand how we are using and protecting the information we collect about you. WisdomInterface is respectful of data privacy and adopts best practices in compliance with applicable privacy law and regulations, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Our Commitment towards our Clients:
We are committed to manage & safeguard your data in accordance with current legislation and best practice. Our long-term aim is to be responsible, relevant and secure when using your data.
We may opt to use third party suppliers to provide part of our services to you. In some instances, these sources may be based in countries outside the European Area whose laws provide for a different level of protection for your personal information than that provided under UK Law. In such circumstances:
We will only transfer your personal information to nations that have failed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal information by the EU.
Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the EC (European Commission) which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
Your personal information will not be revealed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation. Before we release data on this basis, we will ensure that the information is being provided to a genuine and properly authorized investigation.
Who are we?
WisdomInterface provides an awareness and understanding of the latest trends in technology, business, cloud, VOIP, etc. with facts and information, which is acquired through experience & intellectual resources. A Correct or Incorrect answer can be judged that a person knows nothing or a person knows everything about the concept of the subject. Here we provide information on the latest trends and the technology which helps you to guide and add value to your business.
What do we do?
Sometimes it’s better not to focus on who you are, but need to focus on how you do. WisdomInterface does exactly that by focusing on the methodology behind the work and the information with the emerging trends, we are emphasizing the expertise and underlining the facts which are really needed to improve business.
Think and Learn…
All WisdomInterface says is: “You will never get a second chance to make a first impression”. We keep things simple and sharp to communicate information through our whitepapers and also with the visual learnings. We deliver the quality of learning with authenticity, simplicity, mindfulness, appreciation.
What Data we collect:
We may Process: your personal details (e.g., your name); demographic data (e.g., your age); your contact details (e.g., your address); records of your consents; details of your employer (where relevant); information about your interactions with our content or advertising; and any views or opinions you provide to us.
“Personal Information” means information that is about any individual, or from which any individual is directly or indirectly identifiable.
“Process”, “Processing” or “Processed” means anything that is done with any Personal Information, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organizing, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Personal details: your name; username or log in details; password; areas or topics of interest; and photograph (if you or another user posts a photo on the Service).
- Demographic information: gender; age/date of birth; nationality; salutation; job title, company information, education, work experience, and other professional information; and language preferences.
- Contact details: postal address; telephone and/or mobile number; email address; and your public social media handles or profile(s).
- Consent records: records of any consents you may have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Location information: location data that describes the precise geographic location of your device (“Precise Location Data”).
- Employer details: where you interact with us in your capacity as an employee, the contact information of your employer (including name, address, telephone number, and email address) to the extent of relevance.
- Views and opinions: any views and opinions that you or other users choose to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms or in the Services, including on forums.
How we use your data:
We may use the data that you shared with us and the information we collect through your behavior on our sites in the following ways:
- Blog Subscription
- Direct Marketing
- Cookies and how we use them
- Online Advertising
- Links to third-party websites
We will use the details that you have shared to send you the newsletter to which you have subscribed or opted-in. We will not add them to any of the marketing lists unless you have consented to the same. We will provide a method for you to unsubscribe or opt-out on every newsletter that we send to you. Details shared with us for the purpose of newsletter opt-in will never be shared with a third party agent or enterprise.
We will use the information you have shared to manage your attendance and entry into our events. This may include contact via email, telephone, SMS and post with information relating to the event you have opted to attend. Your data will not be appended to any marketing lists unless you have consented to the same, and will only be shared with a third party agent where they were named at the point of data seizing and you explicitly agreed to the sharing of your data.
We will use the information you have shared to manage your subscription to our blogs, which includes sending updated tech insights, information, news & any digital version. Your information will not be added to any marketing lists unless you have consented to this, and will only be shared with the third party enterprises or agents where we have appointed them to manage specific aspects of your blog subscription.
We may use the data you provide to invite you to participate in surveys and focus groups about our services & advertisers. Engagement is always elective and the response you provide is aggregated to support our findings and inform changes we can make to improve our services. Your data will not be added to any marketing lists unless you have consented to this and were informed at the point of capture of data.
Sporadically, we get paid by many commercial partners & their allies to carry out primary research on their behalf. In this instance, the data we share with them will be unacknowledged however we may share your personal information with specific commercial partners or agents.
We may use the details you share with us like an email address to send you promotional offers by email, post, or SMS wherever we have legal interest grounds to do so and where you have not objected. We will provide a technique for you to unsubscribe of receiving our promotions emails both at the time of data catch and every time we contact you thereafter.
Cookies and how we use them:
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on to your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic and lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information
Performance Cookies – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Functional Cookies – These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
Targeting Cookies – These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Social Media Cookies – These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and piece of information you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
WisdomInterface uses Google Analytics as its primary solution for tracking website visits, interactions. Traffic, CTR, avg session per user & events.
WisdomInterface uses website data analytics data to help improve the way we deliver content and online journey to visitors.
Read more on how Google processes your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2919631?hl=en&ref_topic=1008008
Time & now, WisdomInterface may share aggregated information with our advertising partners. In addition to this, when the user is on the website you will be served ads based on your behavior across, WisdomInterface.
Another type of online behavioral advertising that enables us to show adverts based on browsing patterns & interactions with the site away from sites.
Links to Other Websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How we keep your personal data secure
WisdomInterface terms of privacy, rules & technical measures have been implemented to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal information are legally obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data and are bound by contract to do so.
Note that some parts of our website provide forums and commenting facilities where you can post information. When you do so, be aware that other visitors may collect any information you make public.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission for the same. We may use your personal information to send you additional offers about third parties which we think could be beneficial for you.
You may request details of your personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you want to have a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information that we are holding on you is incorrect, please write to us as soon as possible to our email address. We will correct any information that is found to be incorrect.
Who we share your personal data with:
We may disclose your User Information to legal and regulatory authorities; our external advisors; parties who Process User Information on our behalf (“Processors”); any party as necessary in connection with legal proceedings; any party as necessary for investigating, detecting or preventing criminal offences; any purchaser of our business; and any third-party providers of advertising, plugins or content used on the Services.
We may disclose your User Information to other entities within the Company group, for legitimate business purposes (including operating the Services and providing services to you), in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we may disclose your User Information to:
- legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
- outside professional advisors (such as accountants, auditors, or lawyers), subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- third party Processors (such as analytic providers; data centers; etc.), located anywhere in the world;
- any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights;
- any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
- any relevant third party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation);
- any relevant third-party provider, where our Services use third-party advertising, plugins or content. If you choose to interact with any such advertising, plugins or content, information about your activities on the Services and Channels to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests may be shared with the relevant third-party provider. If you click or tap on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria;
For some of our Services, we may take some information, such as the name of our users, their mailing address, phone number, email address—and in certain circumstances their employer’s name, company size and other industry data—available on a rental or other basis (e.g., sale) to third party providers of goods and services, for example, when such information is provided in connection with webcasts, white papers or other sponsored downloads.
When you use a co-branded service (a service operated with a partner of WisdomInterface, or register or otherwise provide information on a co-branded site, you grant us permission to pass the collected information back to that partner, which may include third-party service providers whose services are embedded into and/or appear within the Services;
With respect to surveys, in the event that responses are publicly disclosed, users will be notified at the time they take the survey. Otherwise, we will disclose only aggregated information regarding its users’ responses in surveys to other participants in the survey. Where surveys allow users to submit written comments, and where WisdomInterface advises users of the possibility of such disclosure at the time they take the survey, WisdomInterface reserves the right to disclose any information provided by users, provided that no User Information identifying a specific user is disclosed.
WisdomInterface and some of our advertisers may use third-party advertising service companies to serve advertisements, for OBA or otherwise, and perform related services when you interact with their content. Often, these third-party advertising companies employ cookies and other technologies to measure the effectiveness of website, app and email advertisements and to create a record of interaction with our content that they use in conjunction with their advertising which appears on other sites or applications, or for reporting website traffic, app use, statistics, advertisement data and/or other activities on the Services. We also engage third party providers to assist with the segmentation of this data.
We may also sell or transfer Online Data to certain third parties such as advertisers who will use this data to serve ads that they believe are relevant to your interests, and who agree to maintain the confidentiality of this information. Some of these third parties may combine the Online Data with their own data about you to form a more detailed picture.
We may engage third party providers to assist with the collection, storage and segmentation of Online Data and the providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information. These third-party providers may collect User Information from our Services for their own purposes, including but not limited to monitoring fraud around the web.
We may also engage third parties for the purpose of recognizing our users and delivering interest-based content and advertisements to them. We may share your User Information with our partners such as your name, postal address, email, or other identifiers. Our partners may also: (i) collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, advertising ID, and information about your browser or operating system; (ii) combine User Information about you received from Ziff Davis with information about you from other sites or services; and (iii) place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
If we engage a third-party Processor to Process your User Information, the Processor will be subject to binding contractual obligations to (i) only Process the User Information in accordance with our prior written instructions; and (ii) use measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the User Information; together with any additional requirements under applicable law.
How long we keep your personal data for:
We will hold your personal data with us as long as required to provide you with all the latest services you have opted for. Where you sign up to receive email marketing from us we will retain your e-mail address after you ‘opt-out’ of receiving emails in order to ensure that we continue to honor and respect that request. To unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email and update your account preferences. You may also contact us to inform us if you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us.
Personal Data – Your rights:
- Your right to be informed
- Your right to data portability
- Your right to object
- Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- Your right to restrict processing
- Your right to erasure
- Your right to rectification
- Your right to access
Right of Access:
You may, at any time, request us to access all the personal data we hold which we relate to you.
This right entitles you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you in order to verify that we hold the correct information & ensure that we are processing that personal data lawfully.
Your Right to Rectification and Erasure:
At the time, you may request the correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incorrect. You may also ask us to erase all of your personal data, that you believe is not needed or is not accurate.
Please, keep a special note that we may ask you to verify any new data that you have provided us and may take our own steps & practices to check whether the new data you supplied us with is correct or not?
In addition to this, we are not always bound to delete or erase your personal data when you ask to do so’ if for any reason we believe that we have a strong reason to continue processing your data, we will let you know about the same.
To exercise this right at any time you can write to us using firstname.lastname@example.org set out & let us know that you are making a personal request to stop us from processing your information.
Your Right to Restrict Processing:
You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data if you feel or find that the processing of data is impacting your fundamental rights & freedom of your rights.
You may ask us to stop processing your personal data
- If you find that your data is not accurate and want us to verify data accuracy.
- Where you find our use of the data is unlawful but you don’t want to delete it.
- If we no longer are processing your personal data.
Please note that if for any good reason we believe that we have a strong legal reason to continue processing of your personal data that you have asked us to stop processing, we will notify you what that exact reason is, either at the time when we first respond to your initial request or after we have had the opportunity to reconsider and investigate more.
To exercise this right at any time you can write to us using email@example.com set out & let us know that you are making a personal request to stop us from processing your information.
Note: You need not fill a special contact form for the same.
Your Right to Portability:
If you wish to transfer certain personal data that we have about you, which is processed by automatic mean, to a third party agent you should write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of the kind of business that we do & the kind of practices we follow, we do not encourage this right to be relevant to the majority of individuals who interact with us. However, if you want us to transfer your data from us to a third party agent we are more than happy to do that & consider your request.
Your Right to stop receiving communications
You have the right to ask us to stop sending you various kinds of communications emails. For more details regarding the same write to us email@example.com.
Your Right to object to automated decision making and profiling
You have the right to be informed about the existence of any data & information which is used for decision making and profiling. In addition to this, you have the right to be informed about the logic involved in the decision-making process.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Policies:
If you are a resident of California, the CCPA offers you important rights which are as below:
- California residents may request certain information regarding WisdomInterface’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, mailing address, and email address if you want to receive a response by email. Otherwise, we will respond to you by postal mail within the time required by applicable law.
- California residents may request that WisdomInterface not sell any of their personal information by clicking the “Do Not Sell My Information” link available at the bottom of the WisdomInterface.com home page.
- If you are a California resident under age 18 and are a registered user of any of the Services, then you may request that we remove any content that you created and publicly posted on our website (“User Content”). To request the removal of your User Content, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific User Content to email@example.com. WisdomInterface reserves the right to request that you provide information that will enable us to confirm that the User Content that you want removed was created and posted by you.
- WisdomInterface will surely delete or remove your User Content from public view as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note, however, that your request that we delete your User Content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your User Content. Your User Content may remain on backup media, cached or otherwise retained by WisdomInterface for administrative or legal purposes or your User Content may remain publicly available if you or someone else has forwarded or re-posted your User Content on another website or service prior to its deletion. WisdomInterface may also be required by law to not remove (or allow removal) of your User Content.