How five leading companies succeeded, and how you can too.
Though cloud transformation involves every aspect of an organization, the IT leaders driving these initiatives and making them successful are usually CIOs. This handbook tells the story of how five leaders within global enterprises used cloud-delivered security to secure their transformation journeys and bridge the gap between business needs and IT capabilities.
The CIO’s handbook covers:
- Siemens’ decision to use the internet as its new corporate network
- AutoNation’s decision to route all its traffic for 360 locations through the cloud
- How GE improved security and the user experience for 425,000 employees
- National Oilwell Varco’s success in balancing costs with security
- MAN Energy Solutions’ adoption of zero trust for mobile users and IoT