Enterprises are creating and consuming data like never before, stored across multiple systems and repositories encompassing on-premises, multicloud and data lake environments. The challenge is in bringing these disparate sources together to deliver data in real-time.
To address the needs of data access, management and governance across multicloud and hybrid environments, businesses will need modern data integration capabilities and tools. A modernized approach can help increase responsiveness to market changes by simplifying, speeding, integrating and synchronizing diverse data sources.
Explore this ebook and learn more about modernizing your data integration capabilities, on topics such as:
- The common challenges with multicloud data integration
- Automation capabilities to integrate high volumes of data for AI models
- Data integration tools to deliver high scalability, data quality, governance and AI
- Case studies highlight the obstacles overcome with integrating data
- How IBM Cloud Pak™ for Data delivers platform capabilities for virtualization, containers and microservices architecture