In this modern hyper-connected world, IT departments are evolving to cater to the changing needs of businesses. Migrating to cloud infrastructure is central to these efforts. This adds flexibility, responsiveness and improved delivery times across the organization.
High-performing IT infrastructure is needed to meet complex business needs. A large number of heavy cloud users are considering a hybrid cloud strategy. Yet, IT decision-makers have concerns around the network performance of the cloud environment.
However, building a business-ready hybrid cloud will bring you speed, low latency and desired results. This guide, ‘How to Build Business-ready Hybrid Cloud’ provides you with the following six steps to make your cloud environment easily match your business needs:
- Find the right cloud for the right workload
- Use resilient architecture to access cloud services directly
- Reduce geographical reach to cloud servers
- Scale your cloud to unexpected needs
- Monitor efficiency
- Decide which applications should run in the cloud and which are best-retained on-premise