The physical store isn’t dead — it’s evolving. Chinese retailers are using technology to meet growing customer demands for near-instant gratification online and offline. They’re blurring the distinction between physical and digital shopping and making sure every encounter with a brand is relevant, convenient and enjoyable. Here’s how you can follow their lead.
- Take the routine out of routine shopping.
- Deliver service with a smile.
- Know customers better than they know themselves.
- Let them talk about themselves.
- Respect their boundaries.
- Make them feel important.