Research shows that 54% of organizations are still struggling with digital transformation (DX) while the remaining 46% are making digitally-determined strategic decisions.
On which side of the fence are you? If you’re in the group of the digitally-distraught, it’s time to change sides and embrace progress.
Read this IDC InfoBrief and uncover findings on:
- The financial benefits of DX
- Content-centric operations
- Paper-based processes
Dare to be a disruptor and harness the advantages that come with it.