Electrostatic Discharge in Lubrication and Hydraulic Systems and How to Measure Charge Generation
The issue of Electrostatic discharge (ESD) has been a known phenomenon in lubrication and hydraulic systems for many years.
This white paper discusses ESD and the factors that influence both the charge generation and dissipation, together with the filter testing methods.
Download it today to learn:
- Why Electrostatic discharge occurs
- Inﬂuence of oil conductivity
- Impact of oil cleanliness and RH on conductivity
- Effects of electrostatic discharge
- How to overcome Electrostatic discharge