Regulatory and governmental scrutiny is on the rise while the volume of unstructured digital content is growing exponentially — much of it outside the reach of your legacy governance architecture.
It’s time to build a scalable infogov strategy (you can actually execute) for unstructured data in the cloud to fill the growing gaps your existing systems and policies are missing. Join us for a conversation about how you can transform governance of cloud content to reduce risk, improve productivity and drive digital transformation.
- Policy best practices — including retention, disposition and eDiscovery
- Why you need to extend your governance to the extended enterprise
- How good governance is foundational to digital transformation
- Josh Rosenberg, AIIM Certified Modern Records Management Specialist and Head of Governance Product Marketing, Box
- John Frost, Certified Records Manager and past president of ARMA International, Information Governance Specialist, Box
- Terry Ellis, 20+ years consulting on and implementing Governance strategies, Information Governance Specialist, Box