They say content is king! Since that’s the case one should pay that much more important to its management.
A business with the aid of a CMS aims to handle the content of a website with minimum technical knowledge and maximum efficiency.
Content management systems can be set up on a variety of frameworks, React is one of them. React has its own share of benefits, which include:
- Provides a development-friendly interface.
- Enables the ease of accessing third-party APIs for enhancement of the content.
Here’s the List of Best React Based CMS
1. Sanity Studio
Some of the key features of Sanity Studio include:
- The CMS can be completely customized depending upon the user’s needs and comfort in all respects.
- Provides an easy to comprehend segregation of content in the form of blocks. This allows for collaborative editing of content.
- One of the powerful tools that come with Sanity Studio is Structure Builder that lets you configure your content as well as design editorial workflow.
- Sanity Studio comes with a plugin Dashboard wherein you can all the required widgets that are most needed.
The pricing structure of Sanity is detailed out below:
- Standard: It’s free of cost and covers 3 users with $10 per add-on user per month.
- Advanced: Starting at $199, this plan includes 20 users with the same rate for add-on users.
- Enterprise: The price here is need-based that includes 50 users and 10 datasets.
Netlify CMS is developed as a single-page React application. It is extremely smooth for custom-styling your content, adding useful plugins for editing purposes, and adding different user interface related widgets.
Netlify prides itself on being a CMS that will suit both developers’ and editors’ likings.
Let’s look at its key features:
- It allows for rich text enhancements along with easy drag-and-drop media uploads.
- A piece of content can be reviewed, edited, or be written across the workflow pattern.
- Any team member can be provided the access to the CMS through the Git Gateway.
As far as the pricing of this CMS is concerned, it can be easily availed under the MIT license.
Strapi, an open-source headless CMS, is another one of those built CMS that is built on React.js.
Some of the exciting features of Strapi include:
- Owing to virtual DOM, sites set up on this CMS are extremely fast. Serving a large amount of dynamic content won’t be an issue with this.
- Customization and flexibility are two key components of its nature, making it all the more convenient for you to use it.
- Support multiple database types like SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL, and Postgres.
Even Strapi can be availed directly under the MIT license.
GraphCMS is considered to be one of the better choices for a React CMS as it is based on GraphQL.
Let’s look at a few of its key features within its rich gallery of different facets.
- You can always trace back to one of the edited versions of your existing content.
- Enables all the SEO related enhancements to your content.
- Your content can be modeled in various styles depending upon your marketing requirements.
- Content can be personalized with advanced targeting of your dynamic content.
See below the overview of their different pricing plans:
- Essential: This plan is considered ideal for individual projects and costs at $39/month/project.
- Team: If you have a small project, then this $159/month/project can be apt for your needs.
- Growth: If you’re looking to scale up your product then go for this plan which costs $799/month/project.
- Enterprise: Finally they have this custom based plan which will be totally need-based and cost you accordingly.
I’m sure that even if these CMS didn’t fit your bill, it still gave you an idea as to what all can be looked into, before deciding upon a particular React-based CMS.