Arion Research surveyed 1200 global consumers who use mobile apps about their communication channel preferences for interacting with businesses. The survey asked consumers 18 years and older from 14 countries around the world what channels they use, prefer, trust and pay attention to when interacting with businesses. The survey reveals that not all channels are equal for consumer attention and trust when it comes to different types of business communication.
Download the full 17-page report to learn:
- Which channels consumers use today to communicate with businesses
- Which channels consumers ignore or miss communications from businesses
- Which channels consumers trust for business communications
- How consumer experiences with SMS have changed in the past 12 months
- Consequences for poor business communication practices