In the age of the digital enterprise, success is built on the foundation of fast, reliable and secure Internet access. No one knows this better than IT staff working to meet end-user demands. Their list of challenges is extensive and touches practically every employee in their companies:
- Remote employees require the ability to communicate seamlessly, and to send and receive voice, data and video files whenever they need to, wherever they happen to be.
- Clients must be able to rely on uninterrupted Internet access to quickly and easily reach online order systems hosted within company data centers at any time of the day or night.
- Business decisions increasingly leverage big data analytics to analyze large and variable data sets.
- The number of Internet of Things (IoT) data transactions to and from cloud-based servers is growing rapidly.
- Cloud-based backup services must assure business continuity. Low-cost, high-throughput network links to and from the cloud are critical.