What You Should Know Before Selecting a Graph Technology Solution
The graph technology market is heating up with a wide variety of database and analytics vendors staking claim to supporting graph (connected data) capabilities.
The challenge for the modern technology buyer is weeding through mountains of material in order to make an informed buying and implementation decision. This buyer’s guide helps educate and expedite your decision by showing you what to look for in a graph technology vendor, including:
- The differences between non-native and native graph databases
- What to look for in a graph query language
- How to evaluate a vendor-sponsored benchmark
- Why scalability is measured differently for graph technology
- What indicators to look for in a graph vendor’s business
- A complete checklist of all criteria to consider as you compare vendors
This buyer’s guide is designed to help expedite those decisions and explain what makes purchasing this type of technology so different from other database purchase decisions.