The Ethics & Compliance Programme Effectiveness Report: Global Standards Edition
A global view of E&C programme performance from 2020 to 2023. Use this report to:
- Uncover five major differentiators between high-impact and less-effective programmes
- Learn what trends are emerging worldwide
- Evaluate your own programme efficacy
- Understand best practises you can adopt right now to mitigate risk
This special Global Standards Edition of LRN’s annual Ethics & Compliance Programme Effectiveness Report combines our report data and insights from the last four years (2020 to 2023) to deliver a greater global view of E&C programme performance—particularly “before” and “after” the COVID-19 pandemic, worldwide political upheaval, and the start of the war in Ukraine. Understanding how E&C leaders and organisations around the world have responded to these crises is essential.
Get the report to learn:
- Why some E&C programmes succeed in shaping their organisations’ ethical culture and some are less impactful?
- What are the areas that make a programme high-performing?
- How can E&C programmes navigate the risks and challenges on the road ahead?
- How broad is the reach of US regulatory enforcement to non-US companies?