Five Network Security Challenges and How to Navigate Them with Zero Trust
For decades, hub-and-spoke architectures extended the corporate network to remote users and locations, including branch offices. However, with more employees working remotely and countless applications moving to the cloud, this outdated approach delivers nothing but challenges for today’s enterprises, including:
- Unknown and uncontrolled risks causing business disruption and losses
- Operational inefficiencies due to complexity
- Loss of collaboration and productivity due to poor user experiences
- Siloed IT teams slowing transformation
- High infrastructure costs due to inefficient deployments
Fortunately, modern businesses can overcome these challenges by transforming their overall security posture with zero trust. This new whitepaper details each challenge in-depth and shows you how to overcome them with a security architecture built for a cloud-first world.