Managing IT requirements and adapting to change in the fast-paced world of information technology is essential for businesses to progress consistently. Traditional storage systems and complex provisioning processes can hinder agility and efficiency, but Nutanix Unified Storage offers a solution to these challenges.
Nutanix Unified Storage is a software-defined storage platform that combines file, object, and block storage into a single, simplified environment. By removing the need for dedicated storage systems, the environment is easier to operate and IT teams can focus on application services and less on infrastructure.
This webinar will focus on exploring the different migration scenarios to Nutanix Files. Join us to learn:
- What does Nutanix Files adoption mean for operational teams
- What to consider when migrating to Nutanix Files
- What to do, and importantly, what not to do
- Best practices for a smooth migration
- How to migrate at scale with minimal disruption to production services
You might think Migrating to Nutanix Files is complex, but with a well-defined and documented plan, it becomes a straightforward process.
This webinar is run by Nutanix Professional Services and will be on-hand to answer any questions. We look forward to seeing you there.