The most successful sales teams make technology a core part of the way they sell. So it makes sense that B2B digital leaders drive 5x more revenue growth than their peers according to McKinsey. Regardless of where you are in your digital transformation, every sales organization should consider some key best practices during their journey.
This best practices whitepaper outlines eight important ways sales teams can make meaningful progress in their digital transformations, including how to:
- Identify core processes most in need of digitization
- Increase sales funnel visibility
- Become a mobile-first salesforce
- Strengthen collaboration between departments
- Leverage best practices from consumer sales for B2B
- And more