Be ready today, future-proof for tomorrow
More and more of our everyday personal lives require some sort of connectivity. The same is true for businesses. The current explosion of connected products and services only continues to grow. As these get bundled together, along with voice and video, it brings communications tax (and further tax complexity) into an already complicated ecosystem. While tax jurisdictions and regulatory requirements are slowly catching up, understanding what this might look like is crucial to minimizing audit exposure, especially for businesses that are new to communications tax.
If you currently offer connected products or services, the question of whether you may have a communications tax obligation is not if but when. Watch this webinar to help ensure you’re not only effectively managing today’s tax obligations, but also future-proofing your business as this landscape continues to evolve.
- How growth in an always-connected world is expanding the communications tax footprint
- The clear signs you may already have a communications tax obligation
- Tax and regulatory changes on the horizon
- Communications tax pitfalls you might encounter as your business grows
- Steps you need to take to future-proof your business